Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brief update

Hi friends, long time no post, since a lot has passed, i'll just gave a recap of what happened.

Over here, i'm taking six classes, Geometry,French,Literature(English), TFS(geo history),Physics and Topics in Western Civilization. I love Geometry, English and Physics, French not so much. The other two are just okay...Western civ is basically European history, like Ancient Rome etc.

Here, besides CCA, EVERYONE must participate in one sport every season. For example, this autumn i'm in Cross Country, in which we have a 5km run practice everyday and a 5km race on Sat. In winter, I'm doing Basketball, and in spring, tennis. There are also squash, ice hockey, football,crew(or canoeing) etc.

Next Sat, which is Halloween, we are having a Hallowean dance, costume dance that is, and the best costume guy/girl gets a price...cool

We have a ton of homework though, I think i slept an average of 5 hours for this week...but that's good I guess...I mean the only way to paradise is through inferno right?

Oh, did i mention that all my classes here are all discussion-based? So we are constantly talking, no teacher like Yoga telling u to shut up just because u made a funny comment, the teachers here laught with u!! It's fun and friendly, makes u so comfortable and actually want to study!!! I wake up thinking:'Gosh I look forward to classes!' but back there, I wake up thinking :'shit!! Got school today!!'

I still miss u guys, especially my clique, oh are sam and hakeem still wrestling? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment